There are different variations of electric shavers available in the market and it is difficult to choose the right one. You can tell which variation would suit you the best so we decided to make the job easy for you. We have listed some of the factors that you must consider before buying a shaver so that you get only the best electric shaver. So let us now check out the criteria and here is the list.
- Foil or Rotary Head – If you are looking for something durable then you must opt for a shaver that has a foil head as they are most durable one and in addition to this, these shavers also have affordable replacements for the head. The rotary head offers a better shaving experience but the parts of these shavers come at a higher cost. If you are a person who would change the shaver after every year then you must opt for Rotary Head Shaver.
- Cordless or corded – Coming to the next criteria, we have the mode of operation. There are corded as well as cordless shavers available in the market and you must purchase the shaver which suits your need. If you travel frequently then you might want to purchase a shaver with an internal battery that comes with the cordless mode of operation. If you use your shaver mostly at home then you can also opt for corded shaver as this would significantly reduce the cost of the shaver.
- Wet and Dry Shave – You also have an option for wet shaving these days. Most of the shavers can only be operated in dry mode but there are some amazing models which can also be operated in wet mode. This means that the shaver is completely waterproof and you can use the shaver in the shower as well.
- Cleaning Dock – If you are a lazy person then opt for a shaver with cleaning dock as it would take away the pain of cleaning the shaver every time. The cleaning dock uses an alcohol-based solution to clean the shaver and it ensures that the shaver is fresh before every use. However, the shavers with the cleaning dock come at a cost.
- Budget – Budget is another factor that you must consider before buying a shaver. You must always stick to your budget and check out for the features available in your budget. There are shavers which can be really affordable and there are shavers which can be really expensive.
- Trimmer and Attachments – Lastly, you might also want to consider the attachments that you get with the shaver and the presence of trimmer. If you use your shaver as a trimmer as well then you must buy a shaver that has a trimmer along with the shaver as that would save the cost of buying a trimmer.
These were some of the factors that must be considered while making a purchase of the electric shaver and considering these factors will ensure that you buy the best one among all the available models in the market.